In June 2016 my husband and I signed a contract with Mr.Glenn Dormer and Blane Curry the managing partners of Energywise LED Solutions.

We Paid few thousands dollars in deposits, invested in advertising in the area etc. thinking we are investing in a serious company. Very soon we realized there was never an intention from Energywise LED Solutions to grow business together they telling lies and making false promises, but to have a control of the funds we were depositing into our account. We discontinued cooperation with Energywise LED Solutions, and still are owed $3,000.

After multiple attempts to contact Mr.Blane, the actual license holder, who never bothered to reply, and few phone calls with Mr. Glenn Dormer who promised he would send us the check for the money owed, we are still waitng. We have been waiting for a year.

We are filing a lawsuit agains both of them.We wish we knew about this website before signing a deal with Energywise LED Solutions, after reading other ripoff reports, we would not be ripped off today.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of business from Energy Wise LED Solutions and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Energy Wise LED Solutions to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Energy Wise LED Solutions for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Energy Wise LED Solutions?

Comments